top of page

Family/Marriage Visa


One of the most common issues in immigration law is how a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident can petition for lawful permanent resident status, or what is commonly referred to as a “green card” for their spouse, fiancée, or family member. This issue can be complex depending on whether the family member is currently residing in the United States or residing abroad. Also, a waiver of inadmissibility may be required for various reasons such as: prior illegal entries into the U.S., overstaying a temporary visa, and criminal convictions. Contact our office to speak with an experienced immigration attorney who can evaluate your case and determine if the challenges your family member will face when applying for a permanent visa.


bottom of page